Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hanging with Family

One of the things that has been so great since we have been back is being able to simply hang out with our family.  Every Friday night my parents, the girls and I head to my brother's house for dinner or we meet at a restaurant.  The girls play with their cousin, Michael, so easily.  It is like they have been friends forever.  After being around them so much it was nice to be able to also go to one of Michael's baseball games on a Saturday morning.  The girls lost interest pretty quickly in the game and played on the playground but it was still nice to be there and I think Michael was happy to have us their to watch.  It has been fun to also watch the girls get to know their Uncle Joe and Aunt Jen.  Joe has been awesome with the girls and really has fun with them.  I was able to snap this photo of Joe and Ali after Mike's baseball game.

No comments:

Post a Comment