Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Swimming

Sofia has kicked it in gear with swimming over the last couple weeks.  She has moved up position in her lane and is now second in her lane behind an older boy.  She is already starting to catch up to him on certain strokes as well.  I went swimming today and realized that in a 100meter freestyle Sofia could probably beat me.  I hope I could still will just from determination but if I did win I would be winded and exhausted and I think she would be fine!  Her dive is coming along nicely as well.  Here is a video or her dive and then freestyle the length of the pool.



Ali is struggling with her breaststroke but is steadily improving her freestyle.  She needs to build up her endurance now because she gets tired about 3/4s of the way down the pool.  Here is Ali's pencil jump with freestyle for the length.  Ali has not figured out the dive off the platform yet although I give her credit for trying it when her nine and ten year old classmates aren't even trying to dive off the platform.

No comments:

Post a Comment