Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Happy 8th Birthday Ali!






Ali turned 8!  How can she possibly be eight years old??  So weird that my babies are growing up!

Ali has been deciding what to do to celebrate her birthday since she finished her 7th birthday party.  The options kept changing and I just listened at all the options she put out there and waited.  As her birthday approached I needed a decision.  She asked if she could have a sleepover.  I told her she could but only with two friends.  There was no way I was having 5 or more girls sleeping over.  I really didn't think she would do it with only two kids but she did.  She was so excited to invite her two best friends, Maggie and Paigie.  The sleepover went great.  The girls all played well together.  We had pizza, painted nails, ate cake, watched a movie and had popcorn before the girls headed up to bed.



Surprisingly they only stayed up until about 10:30.  They woke up around 6:15 but kept the house rule and stayed in their room until 7AM.  As Ali requested I made my cinnamon rolls for breakfast so the girls were happy.  I even made the really big ones as Ali requested.  Paigie and Maggie had to have the rest of their wrapped up to take home they were so big!


After breakfast and getting dressed we headed outside for more playtime.  The girls and I had some handstand contests and then Jason broke out boochie.  The girls and Jason played boochie until parents arrived.  It was a great birthday for Ali and the easiest party for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment