Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Girls Day Out

While Jason worked on a Saturday the girls and I had a beautiful day to enjoy together.  We had a leisurely morning and then decided to really enjoy the weather.  We went for a run (2.17 miles) together before lunch since we had a late breakfast.  After our run and cleaning myself up we headed to a local mini golf place.  It was the first time we had been to this mini golf and it was a lot of fun.  The course wasn't all the challenging but there were a lot of water hazards which seemed strange given there wasn't a lot else going on for challenges.  I decided not to keep score as I really just want the kids to enjoy golf and get better at it before we take them out on a real course.  They are still learning that there is a happy medium between barely hitting the ball and smashing it but we had a good time.  After golf I got the kids hot dogs and an ice cream to share since ice creams are so large here that even a small is big enough for them to share.  After eating outside at the picnic tables and enjoying the sun we headed to Starbucks for my frappucino since I much prefer that to ice cream.   It was a nice day spent with my girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment